1. I'm working on getting back into this whole blogging thing so I'm going to do my best doing Quick Takes again. Plus this is my third post this week, which may just be a record week for me. Anyways, enough bragging. Here going the quick-taking.
2. I've been on an interview break since before Thanksgiving which has been busy but nice. I did a lot of traveling around the midwest and spent a lot of time sitting in the car. I'm finally done with interviews though and I couldn't be more happy. I hate driving and being away and also the whole interview process. I do think I was pretty lucky when it came to how grueling of questions I was asked. Most of my interviews were pretty cordial, even pleasant and I only got asked one unbelievably uncomfortable question. (How do you feel about embryo adoption?)
|My exact face when asked that.|
3. We hit the 6 month mark yesterday! We're at the NIH approved age of viability!! Grow, little girl, grow! She's the size of an ear of corn/eggplant/papaya (depending on what app you prefer). Since I'm most familiar with corn I'm going that one. It's hard to believe she's actually going to be here soon!
|Spending some time getting kicked by his little sister.|
6. Speaking of things that blow my mind when it comes to having a baby, Steven were discussing how our schedule would change once the baby was here. How much time did you add to your morning schedule after having a baby? An hour? (Please don't say more!)
7. Lastly, I want to ask you guys to remember a cathsorority sister in your prayers. Her husband was admitted to the hospital and is in very serious condition in the ICU. She and her family have been keeping a vigil at the hospital and updating everyone through Caring Bridge. Please keep them in your prayers.